Check out our first Texas Data Repository Annual Report, which reports on UT-Austin’s activities in the consortium over the last two years since its launch.
Some highlights include:
• Many upgrades to Dataverse: currently at version 4.9.4 (thanks TDL!!)
• 77 dataverses (collections), 430 datasets, and nearly 7000 files.
• DVUploader developed by TDL—a bulk upload tool that can be used with any instance of Dataverse
• TDL also developed a method for sharing usage statistics that is helping each of the TDR institutions track the new service at their respective campuses.
• Humblebrag: UT-Austin’s Dataverse has way more items in it than any other institution in the TDR consortium!