I’m pleased to report that we now have single sign on activated for ORCID, https://orcid.org/. That means anyone at UT will be able to use their EID and password to login, rather than having to set up a yet another username and password. Instructions are below.
- Go to ORCID, https://orcid.org/, and click on Sign In/Register
- Choose Institutional Account
- Type in or select University of Texas at Austin
- You will then be prompted to login with your EID and password*
* If you’ve already signed up for an ORCID account, you’ll be asked to link your ORCID account with your institutional login. This should only happen once.
Questions about our ORCID membership can be directed to Colleen Lyon, c dot lyon at austin dot utexas dot edu.