In order to pass down institutional knowledge, ensure administrative follow-through and help each other with jobs and internships, it’s important that Alumni of PACC show just as much cohesiveness and solidarity after school as they did while they attended the Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs. Below are ways to stay connected.
The PACC Alumni Network Via HookedIn
Our alumni network is housed within the greater LBJ group in HookedIn. HookedIn is UT’s Alumni networking tool created by LinkedIn. It connects UT students and Alumni with each other in the hopes of bolstering the Longhorn Community. (Click Image above)
Here is how to join:
- Click the image above or go to https://uthookedin.com
- Create your profile or join using your LinkedIn
- Once you have everything set join the LBJ School of Public Affairs Group, an administrator will have to approve you.
- Finally, join the PACC subgroup within the LBJ group.
- Official Link https://uthookedin.com/groups/43/feed