What is a Language Circle?
Language Circles are small groups of UT students who gather once a week to practice words and phrases in a chosen language.
Language Circles Meeting this Fall 2021
- English – Tuesdays at 5 p.m. and Fridays at 1 p.m.
- French – Thursdays at 5 p.m.
- Hindi – Fridays at 5 p.m.
- Japanese – Saturdays at 5 p.m.
- Khmer (Language of Cambodia) – Sundays at 3 p.m.
- Korean – Mondays at 5 p.m. and Wednesdays at 4 p.m.
- Mandarin (Chinese) – Mondays at 5 p.m.
- Portuguese – Tuesdays at 5 p.m.
- Spanish – Wednesdays at 3 p.m., Fridays at 10 a.m., and Fridays at 3 p.m.
- Vietnamese – Sundays at 5 p.m.
What is a Language Circle Leader (LCL)?
Schedule a time and place host a weekly gathering
Choose conversation topic, vocabulary or language concept for each meeting
How do I get involved with Language Circles?
Whether you want to participate in Language Circles as a leader or a participant, the first step is to fill out the Interest Survey. Find it in the “Join” section of this website.