The PharmCAS On-line Application & the UT Austin College of Pharmacy Supplemental Application will both OPEN on July 18, 2018.
It takes 4-5 weeks for PharmCAS to process and verify all of your submitted application material. Please do not wait until the last minute to submit and pay for your applications!
EARLY DECISION application deadline will be September 4, 2018.
REGULAR DECISION application deadline will be November 1, 2018.
Step 1: PharmCAS Application
Complete and submit the PharmCAS On-line Application.
The PharmCAS application will ask for the following:
- PCAT scores
- Biographical information
- Personal data
- Institutions attended
- Official US transcript(s)
- Foreign transcript evaluation report for transcript(s) from abroad
- Extracurricular activities
- Work experience
- Letters of reference (three required)
- Personal essay
- PharmCAS application fee
Step 2: Supplemental Application
Once you have a PharmCAS ID number, complete the UT Austin College of Pharmacy SUPPLEMENTAL on-line application. It is very important that you enter your PharmCAS ID number correctly into the supplemental application. Please note that the supplemental application is an application to the college, but not an application to the university.
Submission of your completed College of Pharmacy supplemental application and a NON-REFUNDABLE fee ($100) are both required in order for your supplemental application to be considered “complete.” Once you submit your supplemental application, you will be directed to your application bill using The University of Texas at Austin “WHAT I OWE” system to make payment.
Before you begin the supplemental application, you must read the following information regarding our requirements and policies:
- Technical standards
- Registration as a student pharmacist intern
- Criminal history background check
- Applicants should get the influenza immunization the FALL of APPLICATION YEAR. Documentation must contain the LOT# of the vaccine. Proof of immunization will be required upon acceptance.
- Health insurance
- Liability insurance
- Early practice experience requirement
- Rotation region assignment
- Prerequisite course requirements
- Core, Flag & Foreign Language requirements (general university requirements)
- Pharm.D. curriculum
- Financial assistance/financial aid
- Tuition (flat-rate structure)
- Click on “Professional” tuition
Complete and submit the SUPPLEMENTAL application
- If you already have a UT EID, fill out the Supplemental Application
- If you are unsure OR do not have a UT EID, please go to the UT EID Help site to find or create a UT EID so you are able to access the Supplemental Application.
- If you ever submitted an APPLYTexas Application in the past, you already have a UT EID.
- Once you create or find your UT EID, return to the Supplemental Application site to LOGIN.
You should check the status of your PharmCAS and Pharm.D. Supplemental Application through the respective websites. The UT Austin Admissions page will not reflect your application status.