Our mission is to maintain strong connections among our students, alumni, and friends to ensure the continued excellence of our program.
There are many ways to stay connected:
- Attend a college reception for alumni and friends hosted throughout the year at state and national professional meetings
- Join the Alumni Association
- Mentor a student
- Host a regional alumni gathering
- Visit area middle schools and high schools to educate students concerning pharmacy school and professional opportunities
- Serve as a preceptor
- Present to our students about your professional experience
- Donate to the College of Pharmacy
- Update your contact information. Email the Development Office.
“I became a life member of UT College of Pharmacy Alumni Association in order to continue my commitment in giving back the university that has given me so much. I feel that strong alumni association support is vital to student success, not only financially, but also professionally. I can personally attest that without the Alumni Association’s support when I was a student, it would have been more difficult to meet my financial obligations. Now, thanks to the degree granted to me by the College of Pharmacy, I have the opportunity to give back.”
-Kris Klein-Bradham, Pharm.D. Class of 2004.