summer 2022 dates announced!
ST.ART Educator Retreat
Monday, June 20 – Friday, June 24, 2022
Rejuvenate your art practice and explore new approaches to art + design curriculum.
Connect with fellow educators and investigate current trends in art + design education for K12 classrooms through a mix of hands-on and discussion-based workshops. Explore a mix of traditional and experimental media and techniques as you create new artworks, dive into art history, and generate new projects for your classroom. Participants will also enjoy daily catered lunch, museum visits, and social activities. Affordable campus housing and scholarships available!
Registration opens February 1 — Sign up to receive updates!
- Week-long professional development seminar in Austin, Texas (Monday, June 20 – Friday, June 24, 2022)
- For all K12 educators interested in art making and art + design education strategies
- Daily sessions include a mix of hand-ons and discussion-based workshops
- Daily catered lunch included and affordable housing options available
- Participants will receive 30 hours of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits!
ST.ART Educator Retreat is a registration–based seminar for K12 art + design educators. Registration will be available starting on January 1 and closes on June 1.
- Completed registration
- $150 non-refundable program deposit
Fees & Financial Aid
|Early bird fee – available until April 1|
Register by April 1 and save $125!
Includes over 30 hours of workshops, daily lunch, most supplies, and a ST.ART t-shirt.
|Housing fee – optional|
Includes campus housing from Sunday, June 19 at 4pm – Saturday, June 25 at 10am.
Scholarships are available!
A limited number of partial scholarships will be available and educators may apply for scholarships during the registration process.
Check back soon for 2022 retreat highlights and to view the tentative programming schedule.
Educators may choose to live on campus during the one-week program, from Sunday at 4pm to Saturday at 10am. Additional details about summer 2022 residence halls and housing options will be shared in early 2022.