Another exciting opportunity for students going in to graduate school! If you are interested in pursuing a PhD or Sc.D following your bachelor’s, this is another amazing opportunity for funding.
- All U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals, and U.S. permanent residents (holders of a Permanent Resident Card), as well as individuals granted deferred action status under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Program, political asylees, and refugees, regardless of race, national origin, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation,
- Individuals with evidence of superior academic achievement (such as grade point average, class rank, honors, or other designations),
- Individuals committed to a career in teaching and research at the college or university level,
- Individuals enrolled in or planning to enroll in an eligible research-based (dissertation-required), program leading to a Ph.D. or Sc.D. degree at a non-proprietary (not for profit) U.S. institution of higher education,
- Individuals who as of the 2018 fall semester require a minimum of three years of study to complete their Ph.D./Sc.D. degree, and
- Individuals who have not earned a doctoral degree at any time, in any field.
- Individuals who will be pursuing a doctoral degree in an eligible field of study.