Shared on behalf of Megan Fortson in Texas Career Engagement
Please see the below upcoming campus-wide virtual events posted in HireUTexas powered by Handshake.
Highlight: TCE has a new Diplomat in Residence, Kris Sivertson! She is responsible for seeking and assisting highly motivated, talented and diverse candidates to join the Department of State through student programs, career opportunities and other employment. She recently shared the Summer 2021 Internships at U.S. Department of State.
- Meet USAA (Virtual; platform TBA): AM and PM Session: Tuesday, September 15, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST. | Student RSVP
- Capital One UT Case Interview Prep Workshop (Virtual via Zoom): Tuesday, September 22 from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. CST. | Student RSVP
- Virtual Career Fair Prep: Thursday, Sept. 3, 4-5pm | More Info & Register
- Decoding the Interview: Understanding Questions and Crafting Answers: Tuesday, Sept. 15, 2-3pm | More Info & Register
- Discussion Group – Building Career Confidence Through Mindfulness: Tuesday, Sept. 15, 1-2pm (Tuesdays, September 15 – November 17) | More Info & Register
- Developing Resilience: Learn to Thrive in Challenging Times: Monday, Sept. 21, 2-3pm | More Info & Register
- Creative Strategies to Envision and Achieve Career Goals: Tuesday, Sept. 22, 4-5pm | More Info & Register