Liberal Arts Career Services will be hosting their Spring Career and Internship Fair on March 1, 11 AM-3 PM. All students are encouraged to attend! Connect with recruiters from a variety of industries, explore career, internship and experiential learning opportunities.
Organizations in attendance include:
- League of Women Voters of Texas
- The SAFE Alliance
- Texas Advocacy Project
- Well Aware
- South Texas Pro Bono Asylum Project (ProBAR)
- CASA of Travis County
- Castleton Commodities International (CCI)
- Fisher Investments
For career fair success:
- Upload your resume to Handshake
- Sign up for sessions with organizations that interest you
- Research the who you’ll be meeting with
- Follow up with them afterwards!
Hope to see you there!