Previous Project- Audiometry Made Easy

ic_launcher

Check out our design project from last year, Audiometry Made Easy! You can find it on the Google Play Store and on GitHub.

2 comments on “Previous Project- Audiometry Made Easy
  1. Mariano Olivares says:

Dear Reece Stevens
    My name is Mariano Olivares, I’m an engineer and Argentinian.
    This time I am writing to inquire if I can use the code in your program “Audiometry Made Easy” to try to develop a headset that uses the microphone and then amplify selectively using audiometry user. Also wanted to comment that in Argentina the frequencies used are 125, 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 4000, 8000. It is easy to change this in your code? Sorry but my English is not very good.
    Sincerely.

Electronic Engineer
    Mariano Olivares

• Reece Stevens says:

Hi Mariano!

Thanks for contacting us about your interest in Audiometry Made Easy! I sent you an email detailing how you can use this project’s code, but to sum it up, you may use it however you like as long as you reference the GitHub page (linked on this page of the website) in the credits of your project. Also, legal liability and all that fun stuff is covered in the MIT license, which you can find in the LICENSE.txt file on the GitHub page. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at reecestevens@utexas.edu and I’ll be happy to help you any way I can!

Thanks!
      Reece Stevens