June 14 – 15, 2019 • Austin, Texas
Infectious Disease Emphasis
- Optional infectious disease track integrated in the seminar programming
- up to 8 hours of infections disease content – viewable on the program agenda
- Included with registration for the Hospital Practice Seminar
- Sterile Compounding (2 hours)
- Precepting & Work-Life Balance (1 hour)
- Opioid Education (1 hour) via a complimentary online course. Details provided at the seminar.
- Texas Pharmacy Law Update (1 hour)
Topics Important for Clinical Practice
The mission of Hospital Practice Seminar (HPS) is to provide important updates relevant to today’s clinical or hospital-based pharmacists. The HPS promotes a culture of team-based, interprofessional collaboration as a solution to providing innovative care.
Who Should Attend
Pharmacists who practice in hospital or clinical settings and wish to learn practical information in order to improve practice behaviors and patient outcomes.