Registration for 2019 will open
in the Fall of 2018
Rates below includes access to the conference and meals. Registration for the 2018 ICDD conference does NOT include a hotel room. This rate does not include parking at the conference venue. Late rates begin after February 10, will increase $200. Be sure to register early.
Prior to Feb 2
Post Feb 11
|Academic / Gov
|Academic / Gov Rate
w/out Meals Registration**
*Academic / Government Agency
The reduced rate for academic and government employ registrants are meant for university faculty and researchers, and full-time government agencies. Proof of employment may be required to ensure rate.
*To receive discount, use the coupon code acdgov2018icdd on the registration page.
Government and academic attendees who may not have meals included in the registration price, will register under the Academic / Gov rate where costs of meals included in the hotel package. For those participating under this registration, payment of meals must be done independently.
** To receive the without meals rate, use the coupon code nomeal2018icdd on the registration page.
Conference Registration Refund Policy
It is the policy of the College of Pharmacy Continuing Education office to offer refunds for programs based on expense deadlines based on program production and contract commitments. It is our goal to keep refunds dates as late as possible. Based on contract and expense requirements, the following refund restrictions have been made for this conference:
- A $250 registration and refund fee will be assess to any cancellation and requests for refund made to College of Pharmacy Continuing Education prior to February 2, 2018 5PM CT.
- From February 2 to February 16, 2018, 5PM CT, a 50% refund will be possible for cancellation and requests for refund made to College of Pharmacy Continuing Education.
- Refunds will not be made for cancellations received after February 16, 2018; however, substitute registrants will be accepted.
- UT Austin College of Pharmacy can not be held responsible for speaker cancellations or changes or attendance changes due to inclement weather, and/or travel delays due to weather. If inclement weather results in the cancellation of the entire conference, partial refunds will be issued based on expenses not already encumbered by hotel and speaker commitments.
- NOTE: Ability for refunds are limited because ICDD does not accept funds from sponsors or exhibitors, or funding support of any kind. In order to provide a commercial and bias free conference, conference expenses are covered solely by registration fees.