This page contains useful links and documents to UT Office of Research Support and Compliance related to IRB .
Information about the new IRB system: UTRMS-IRB
Updated IRB Standard and Exempt Submission Proposal templates.
Here is the list of revised templates located in UTRMS-IRB under IRB -> Library -> Templates:
- HRP – UT901 – Template IRB Proposal Standard Submission 1Nov2022.docx(0.11)
- HRP – UT902 – Template IRB Proposal Exempt Submission 1Nov2022.docx(0.03)
- HRP-UT932-Request to Rely Assessment Form.docx(0.01)
- HRP-UT930 Template Request to Rely on an External IRB Form_4Nov22.docx(0.05)
- HRP-UT931 Template Site-Specific Request to Rely on UT IRB Form.docx(0.05)
The new (as of summer 2020) IRB system UTRMS-IRB
Activities Requiring IRB Review: https://research.utexas.edu/ors/human-subjects/activities-requiring-irb-review/
IRB submission forms
IRB information for researchers.
IRB transition schedule from old IRBAccess to the new system UTRMS-IRB. After October 2020 you will be required to manually re-upload documents to the new system for all your active studies at the time of their continuing review.
One hour webinar introducing the new IRB system.
Useful IRB Documents
UTRMS_IRB_PI Proxy Guidance: information on how to assign a PI proxy.