School is now officially over, so most of the team completely lost sense of the flow of time for a while. We’re getting back on the horse though, and Thomas has been able to accomplish a lot during the past few weeks. Our app is now basically at full functionality, and the website is not far behind. We decided to port the website from React Native to React in order to make it easier to maintain as well as several smaller reasons, such as supporting embedded videos. Terry has also been creating a bunch of layouts for the web version of our product, and we’re excited to finally be at a point where we can put those designs in.
What we have learned
A lot of the past few weeks has just been continuing to use and build expertise with the tools we’ve been working with for the past semester. Every skill that we’ve learned in the past few months has come into play during this phase, and it’s been really exciting to finally see all of our hard work pay off and start resembling an actual product!
What we have planned
The curriculum team has produced a few modules, so I hope to be able to start putting them into the database so we can see how the actual data function when displayed. Thomas is going to finish building out the website’s functionality, and we’re both going to start working on making the website beautiful. Finally, Terry is going to continue making stunning layouts for some currently unmapped pages on our app and website. It’s all coming together!