TxPEP research supports evidence-based, equitable reproductive and sexual health care
for all Texans.
- “New Texas Law Increasing Penalties for Abortion Providers Goes Into Effect August 25”
- “Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton sues Biden administration over abortion guidance”
- “‘At Death’s Door’: Abortion Bans Endanger Lives of High-Risk Patients, Texas Study Shows.”
- “Opinion: Texans, Brace for Surveillance and Criminal Charges After Abortion Ruling”
- “After Roe: Criminal Abortion Bans in Texas”