Information, Risk, and Operations Management
McCombs School of Business
University of Texas at Austin
Office #: CBA 6.484
Ph.D. Operations Management, Northwestern University, 2016
M.A. Economics, Northwestern University, 2015
B.S. Mathematics, University of Athens (Greece), 2011
- Channel Integration, Sales Dispersion, and Inventory Management, with Santiago Gallino, Toni Moreno. Management Science (2016).
- Design and Dynamic Pricing of Vertically Differentiated Inventories, with Christos Tzamos. Forthcoming, Management Science (2018).
- Welfare Implications of Inventory-driven Dynamic Pricing, with Naveed Chehrazi, Achal Bassamboo. Forthcoming, Management Science (2018).
- Inventory Auditing and Replenishment Using Point-of-sales Data, with Achal Bassamboo, Toni Moreno. Under Revision (2018).
- The Effect of Menu Costs on Retail Performance: Evidence from Adoption of the ESL Technology, with Achal Bassamboo, Toni Moreno. Under Revision (2018).
- Operational Execution and POP Display Effectiveness: Evidence from Adoption of an IoT Technology, with Ashish Agarwal, Jacob Zeng. Work in Progress (2018).
- Estimating the Operational Costs of Pricing, with Soheil Ghilli. Work in Progress (2018).
- Package Bidding in Procurement: Evidence from Road Salt Auctions, with Diwakar Gupta, Matt Schmitt. Work in Progress (2018).
- Menu Costs and the Bullwhip Effect: Supply Chain Implications of Dynamic Pricing, with Rob Bray. Work in Progress (2018).
Spring 2017: OM335 – Operations Management (BBA); two sections.
Spring 2018: OM335 – Operations Management (BBA); three sections.
Spring 2019: OM335 – Operations Management (BBA); TTH 02:00-03:30 and 03:30-05:00 (UTC 4.132).
Spring 2019: OM380 – Empirical Methods (PHD); M 02:00-05:00 (CBA 4.346).