Information, Risk, and Operations Management
McCombs School of Business
University of Texas at Austin
Office #: CBA 6.484
Ph.D. Operations Management, Northwestern University, 2016
M.A. Economics, Northwestern University, 2015
B.S. Mathematics, University of Athens (Greece), 2011
Research (Technology and Operations Management, Dynamic Pricing, Supply Chain Management)
- Channel Integration, Sales Dispersion, and Inventory Management, with Santiago Gallino, Toni Moreno. Management Science (2016).
- Design and Dynamic Pricing of Vertically Differentiated Inventories, with Christos Tzamos. Forthcoming, Management Science (2018).
- Welfare Implications of Inventory-driven Dynamic Pricing, with Naveed Chehrazi, Achal Bassamboo. Forthcoming, Management Science (2018).
- Inventory Auditing and Replenishment Using Point-of-sales Data, with Achal Bassamboo, Toni Moreno. Under Revision (2019).
- The Effect of Menu Costs on Retail Performance: Evidence from Adoption of the ESL Technology, with Achal Bassamboo, Toni Moreno. Under Revision (2019).
- Menu Costs and the Bullwhip Effect: Supply Chain Implications of Dynamic Pricing, with Rob Bray. Under Review (2019).
- Operational Execution and POP Display Effectiveness: Evidence from Adoption of an IoT Technology, with Ashish Agarwal, Jacob Zeng. Work in Progress (2019).
- Estimating the Operational Costs of Pricing, with Soheil Ghilli. Work in Progress (2019).
- Package Bidding in Procurement: Evidence from Road Salt Auctions, with Diwakar Gupta, Matt Schmitt. Work in Progress (2019).
Past: OM 335 – Operations Management (BBA); Spring 2017, Spring 2018
Current (Spring 2019):
- OM335 – Operations Management (BBA); TTH 02:00-03:30 and 03:30-05:00 (UTC 4.132).
- OM380 – Empirical Methods (PHD); M 02:00-05:00 (CBA 4.346).
- Referee for Management Science (Meritorious Service Award 2018), Manufacturing and Service Operations Management (Meritorious Service Award 2019), Production and Operations Management, CBOM Junior Scholar Paper Competition (2019), MSOM Service SIG (2019)
- Advising: Chang Yoo (committee member – first placement: McGill), Jacob Zeng (advisor – expected graduation: 2021), Hale Erkan (advisor – expected graduation: 2023)