The Association of Research Administrators at The University of Texas at Austin serves its members and advances the research mission at the University by providing opportunities for networking, professional development, information exchange, and informal discussion in pursuit of improving research administration. The Association of Research Administrators at UT Austin, a grass-roots organization, is not a primary source of official information nor does the association establish policy. Rather, ARA provides a channel to information and a forum for informal discussion.
Please visit the Calendar Page for more information on monthly member meetings.
Next ARA meeting: Tuesday June 25, from 10:00am to 11:30am. “A Day in the Life of a Research Administrator: Post-Award”
Main Campus Location: Peter O’Donnell Jr. Building (POB) 2.402
Pickle Research Campus Location: Research Office Complex (ROC) 1.603
- ARA meeting: April 23, 10AM, POB 2.402. “Cost Share, A Love Story”
- ARA Networking Event: Bowling at the Union March 28, 4:30PM – 6:00PM
- ARA meeting: February 26, 10AM, POB 2.402. “Round-table Discussion on Award Management”
- ARA meeting: January 22, 10AM, POB 2.402. “Dealing with the stress of Research Administration”
- ARA Happy Hour: January 31, 4:30PM, Crown & Anchor Pub
- ARA meeting: November 27th, 10AM, POB 2.402. “Graduate Student Support”