The Association of Research Administrators at The University of Texas at Austin serves its members and advances the research mission at the University by providing opportunities for networking, professional development, information exchange, and informal discussion in pursuit of improving research administration. The Association of Research Administrators at UT Austin, a grass-roots organization, is not a primary source of official information nor does the association establish policy. Rather, ARA provides a channel to information and a forum for informal discussion.
Please visit the Calendar Page for more information on monthly member meetings.
Next ARA meeting: Tuesday, September 24, from 10:00am to 11:30am. “ARA’s National Research Administrator’s Day Celebration”
Main Campus Location: Main Building 212
- ARA meeting: June 25, 10AM, POB 2.402. “A Day in the Life of a Research Administrator: Post-Award”
- ARA meeting: May 28, 10AM, POB 2.402. “”A Day in the Life of a Research Administrator: Pre-Award”
- ARA meeting: April 23, 10AM, POB 2.402. “Cost Share, A Love Story”
- ARA Networking Event: Bowling at the Union March 28, 4:30PM – 6:00PM
- ARA meeting: February 26, 10AM, POB 2.402. “Round-table Discussion on Award Management”
- ARA meeting: January 22, 10AM, POB 2.402. “Dealing with the stress of Research Administration”
- ARA Happy Hour: January 31, 4:30PM, Crown & Anchor Pub
- ARA meeting: November 27th, 10AM, POB 2.402. “Graduate Student Support”