The Association of Research Administrators at The University of Texas at Austin serves its members and advances the research mission at the University by providing opportunities for networking, professional development, information exchange, and informal discussion in pursuit of improving research administration. The Association of Research Administrators at UT Austin, a grass-roots organization, is not a primary source of official information nor does the association establish policy. Rather, ARA provides a channel to information and a forum for informal discussion.
Please visit the Calendar Page for more information on monthly member meetings.
- May 25th, 10AM via Zoom, “Foreign Influence” Presented by Renee Gonzalez and Michelle Stickler
- April 27th, 10AM via Zoom, ARA Updates and Meet and Greet
- March 23rd, 10AM via Zoom, “Subrecipient Monitoring: Updates” presented by Traci Cruz, Dorothy Gillette, and Liz Kogan
- January 26th, 2nd Annual Info Fair via Zoom AirTable. 10:00 – 10:55, ARA Updates via Zoom 11AM – 11:30
- November 17th, 10AM via Zoom, “DocuSign with Sheilagh O’Hare”
- October 27th, 10AM via Zoom, “An Overview of Research Development Services at the OVPR.”