Benefits & Services
The Full Member category enhances your professional career by connecting you to fellow colleagues and the media
- Members are routinely reached to provide topic expertise in public media.
- Research and media activity are documented and promoted through CCF’s bi-weekly media briefings and Members in the News page.
- The Full Membership (for professionals) promotes CCF members through their Expert Profiles.
- CCF Members remain connected to family research and policy news via the CCF listserv and bi-weekly media briefings.
CCF Membership is based on a calendar year – Jan. 1 through Dec. 31 – and dues are not prorated. Applicants joining after October 1st will be paid through the following membership year.
To become a member of CCF, you must be a professional or a student who either:
- Conducts research or teaches about families
- Works directly with families in community or health settings, or
- Conducts public policy work about family issues
Non-professionals who wish to support our mission and to be informed about it regularly may become Friends of CCF by making a donation to the organization in the amount of $50 or more. Registered friends receive our weekly news briefings and periodic news releases.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about signing up.
Please fill out the form below to apply for CCF Membership. You will be asked to make a payment using a credit card through our secure server. Upon submitting the form, you will be automatically charged for membership.
Please note that this is a one-time registration process. As of 2014, we have implemented a new electronic renewal system where you will be invited to renew your membership via email based on the contact information you provide through the current form.
If you sign up for the Full Membership, you will also be prompted to fill out profile information for display on the website. You will receive an email when your expert profile is published.
If you prefer to submit or renew your membership by regular mail, please mail your name and contact information with a check to:
Council on Contemporary Families
305 E. 23rd Street, G1800
Austin, TX 78712
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software