Registration will open July 2021
|2021 Registration Fees|
|Registration Rate (same price for in-person and live broadcast)||$375||Before 10/1/2021|
|Late Registration Rate (in-person and live broadcast)||$425||After 10/1/2021|
Registration Fee Includes: CE credit, access to all LIVE and On Demand content, and downloadable handouts.
The University of Texas Discount: Employees of any University of Texas System institutions, including UT Austin, are eligible to receive a $25 discount off the current posted registration fees. Members of the listed UT Austin groups should enter the coupon code: UT21PSYCH in the coupon box during registration.
Veterans Affairs Discounts: Employees of the United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) are eligible to receive a $25 discount off the current posted registration fees. VA employees should enter the coupon code: VA21PSYCH in the coupon box during registration.
Texas Health and Human Services (HHSC) / Department of State Health Services (DSHS) Discount: Employees of the Texas Health and Human Services / Department of State Health Services (HHC/HHSC/DSHS/FCHS/MHSA) are eligible to receive a $25 discount off the current posted registration fees. HHS and other Texas State agencies’ employees should enter the coupon code: HHS21PSYCH in the coupon box during registration.
Students / Residents
Pharmacy and Medical Students and Residents / Social Work Students / Interns: Residents and enrolled students in Pharmacy, Medical, and Social Work programs who are not receiving CE credits are eligible to register at the special rate of $25. Students should enter the coupon code: p421PSYCH in the coupon box during registration. Must choose “student” as profession in registration system. Enrollment identification may be requested.
Conference Registration Refund and Registration Terms and Conditions
- ••••• Cancellations and Refunds ••••• Cancellations prior to Oct 1 may receive an 80% refund (must be contact the UT Continuing Pharmacy Education Office at UTpharmacyCE@austin.utexas.edu prior to midnight Oct 1, 2021).
- After Oct 1 – registration, fees are final (although transfers to another attendee are allowed). Refunds are available only for special circumstances including inability to access online content. Once an credit is claimed, we are unable to provide any refund or transfer. Please note, in-person registrants who can no longer attend in person still have access to the live broadcast and access to all video content for up to one year).
- ••••• Accreditation ••••• LIVE CE Credit: If you need to claim LIVE CE credit, be sure to complete the online evaluations within 7 days after attending IN-PERSON or viewing the VIRTUAL LIVE BROADCAST sessions. After 7 days have passed, live sessions are transitioned to On Demand, which only award homestudy credit.
- ••••• Video/Audio/Photography/Exhibitor Release ••••• Registrants authorize UT College of Pharmacy, CE to record and include in the recordings of the sessions and related materials my name, likeness, and/or voice.
- •••Attendee Information••• Attendee lists will be shared upon request which would include only name and place of employment if entered in the registration. Please note, as a State operated program (FERPA), participation in this program means your category I information may be shared upon request which may include confirmation of attendance, name, address, and contact information.
Live Broadcast and On-Demand Access System Requirements
Please ensure the computer system you plan to use meets the following minimum requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher, macOS Sierra (10.12) or higher
- Internet Browser: Chrome 30 or higher, Firefox 27 or higher, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Safari 9 or higher
- Internet connection: Cable, High-speed DSL, and any other medium that is internet accessible
- Peripherals: Computer speakers or headphones
- Media Viewing Requirements: Adobe Reader, HTML5
The authors of this continuing education activity have made reasonable efforts to ensure that all information contained herein is accurate in accordance with the latest available scientific evidence at the time of publication. However, because information regarding medications, treatment guidelines, and other healthcare information is subject to constant change, the participant is advised to always confirm practice resources before applying any learned information in practice.Activities produced by UT Continuing Pharmacy Education are intended solely for purposes of supplementing health care professionals’ knowledge. The opinions expressed in this educational activity are those of the faculty and do not necessarily represent the views of The University of Texas at Austin College of Pharmacy.