Click the “Register Now” button below to register. Whether you attend in person or online, we recommend you bookmark the registration page – that’s where you’ll find course information, find the link to the live broadcast and have access to all content after the conference.
|2023 Registration Fees|
|Late Registration Rate (after Oct 1)||$525|
Registration Fee Includes: CE credit, access to all content either in-person or via online broadcast with additional on-demand content, and downloadable handouts. In-person registrants will receive breakfast, lunch and snacks each day with optional bonus lunchtime topic discussions and a Thursday reception. All content will be recorded and available later online for on-demand viewing.
To allow full teams of healthcare professionals to attend – either in-person, via online broadcast or on-demand – we are introducing Institutional Registrations. When you sign up your full team at your hospital or health system, receive a significant discount on registrations. Save as much as 70% of individual rates with institutional registrations. View here for more information.
Individual Registration Discount Groups
The University of Texas Discount: Employees of any University of Texas System institutions, including UT Austin, are eligible to receive a $50 discount off the current posted registration fees. Members of the listed UT Austin groups should enter the coupon code: UT23PSYCH in the coupon box during registration.
Veterans Affairs Discounts: Employees of the United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) are eligible to receive a $50 discount off the current posted registration fees. VA employees should enter the coupon code: VA23PSYCH in the coupon box during registration.
Pharmacy and Medical Students and Residents/Social Work Students/Interns: Residents and enrolled students in Pharmacy, Medical, and Social Work programs are eligible to register at the special rate of $50. Students should enter the coupon code: p423PSYCH in the coupon box during registration. Enrollment identification may be requested.
Cancellations and Refunds
- An 80% refund will be issued for cancellation if the participant contacts the Texas Pharmacy Center for Continuing Professional Development before 11:59 p.m. on Oct. 1 at UTpharmacyCE@austin.utexas.edu
- Starting Oct. 1, registration fees are final (although transfers to another attendee are allowed). Refunds are available only for special circumstances including an inability to access online content. Once a credit is claimed, we are unable to provide any refund or transfer. In-person registrants who can no longer attend in person still have access to the live broadcast and access to all video content for up to one year.
- Live CE Credit: If you need to claim live CE credit, be sure to complete the online evaluations within 7 days after attending in-person or viewing the virtual live broadcast. After 7 days have passed, live sessions are transitioned to on-demand, which only awards homestudy credit.
- Registrants authorize UT Austin College of Pharmacy CCPD to record and include them in the recordings of the sessions and related materials in name, likeness and/or voice.
- Attendee lists will be shared upon request. Only attendee names and places of employment – if entered in the registration information – will be included. Please note that as a state-operated program, FERPA is in place and participation in this program means your Category I information may be shared upon request. This may include confirmation of attendance, name, address and contact information.
COVID-19 Protocols Agreement
- If you are experiencing symptoms, have COVID-19 or think you may have been exposed, you agree to stay home. We will transfer your registration to the live webcast for no additional fee – or you can watch the recorded sessions on your own time (available to all attendees within 4-6 weeks).
Live Broadcast and On-Demand Access System Requirements
Please ensure the computer system you plan to use meets the following minimum requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher, macOS Sierra (10.12) or higher
- Internet Browser: Chrome 30 or higher, Firefox 27 or higher, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Safari 9 or higher
- Internet connection: Cable, High-speed DSL, and any other medium that is internet accessible
- Peripherals: Computer speakers or headphones
- Media Viewing Requirements: Adobe Reader, HTML5
The authors of this continuing education activity have made reasonable efforts to ensure that all information contained herein is accurate in accordance with the latest available scientific evidence at the time of publication. However, because information regarding medications, treatment guidelines, and other healthcare information is subject to constant change, the participant is advised to always confirm practice resources before applying any learned information in practice. Activities produced by UT Continuing Pharmacy Education are intended solely for purposes of supplementing health care professionals’ knowledge. The opinions expressed in this educational activity are those of the faculty and do not necessarily represent the views of The University of Texas at Austin College of Pharmacy.