22. Zhang H, Leal J, Soto MR, Smyth HDC, Ghosh D. Aerosolizable lipid nanoparticles for pulmonary delivery of mRNA through design of experiments. 12:1042, 2020. doi-org.ezproxy.lib.utexas.edu/10.3390/pharmaceutics12111042
21. Mohanty RP, Liu X, Ghosh D. Electrostatic Driven Transport Enhances Penetration of Positively Charged Peptide Surfaces through Tumor Extracellular Matrix. Acta Biomaterialia, 113:240-251, 2020.
20. Zhang Y, Zhang H, Ghosh D. The stabilizing excipients in dry state therapeutic phage formulations. AAPS PharmSciTech, 21:1-14, 2020.
19. Leal J, Peng X, Liu X, Arasappan D, Wylie D, Schwartz SH, Fullmer JJ, McWilliams BC, Smyth HDC, Ghosh D*. Peptides as Surface Coatings of Nanoparticles That Penetrate Human Cystic Fibrosis Sputum and Uniformly Distribute in Vivo Following Pulmonary Delivery. Journal of Controlled Release, 322:457-469, 2020. doi: 10.1016/j.jconrel.2020.03.032.
18. Mohanty RP, Liu X, Kim JY, Peng X, Bhandari S, Leal J, Arasappan D, Wylie D, Dong T, Ghosh D*. Identification of peptide coatings that enhance diffusive transport of nanoparticles through the tumor microenvironment. Nanoscale, 11:17664-17681, 2019. doi: 10.1039/c9nr05783h.
17. Liu X, Ghosh D*. Intracellular nanoparticle delivery by oncogenic KRAS-mediated macropinocytosis. International Journal of Nanomedicine, 14: 6589-6600, 2019.
16. Peng X, Liu X, Liu YL, Kim JY, Chen YI, Ang P, Nguyen A, Leal J, Yeh HC, Ghosh D*. Brain-penetrating peptides across the blood-brain barrier and extracellular-like space. ChemRxiv, 2019. doi: https://doi.org/10.26434/chemrxiv.8242871.
15. Leal J, Liu X, Peng X, Mohanty RP, Arasappan D, Wylie D, Schwartz SH, Fullmer JJ, McWilliams BC, Smyth HDC, Ghosh D*. A combinatorial biomolecular strategy to identify peptides for improved transport across the sputum of cystic fibrosis patients and the underlying epithelia. bioRxiv, 2019. doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/659540.
14. Leal J, Dong T, Gao F, Soto M, Smyth HDC, Ghosh D*. M13 phage display to identify a permeating peptide against hyperconcentrated mucin. bioRxiv, 2019. doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/659573.
13. Mohanty RP, Liu X, Kim JY, Peng X, Bhandari S, Leal J, Arasappan D, Wylie D, Dong T, Ghosh D*. Identification of peptide coatings that enhance diffusive transport of nanoparticles through the tumor microenvironment. bioRxiv, 2019. doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/659524.
12. Leal J, Dong T, Taylor A, Siegrist E, Gao F, Smyth HDC, Ghosh, D*. Mucus-penetrating phage-displayed peptides for improved transport across a mucus-like model. International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 553: 57-64, 2018.
11. Peng, X, Leal, J, Mohanty, R, Soto, M, Ghosh D* Quantitative qPCR of T7 bacteriophages from biopanning. Journal of Visualized Experiments, 139, 2018.
10. Ghosh D*, Peng, X, Leal, J, Mohanty, R. Peptides as drug delivery vehicles across biological barriers. Journal of Pharmaceutical Investigation, 48, 89-111, 2018.
9. Zhang, Y, Peng, X, Zhang, H, Watts, AB, Ghosh D*. Manufacturing and ambient stability of shelf freeze dried bacteriophage powder formulations. International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 542: 1-7, 2018.
8. Peng, X, Nguyen, A, Ghosh D*. Quantification of M13 and T7 bacteriophages by TaqMan and SYBR Green qPCR. Journal of Virological Methods, 252: 100-107, 2018.
7. Leal J, Smyth. HDC, Ghosh D*. Physicochemical properties of mucus and their impact on transmucosal drug delivery. International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 532: 555-572, 2017.
6. Ghosh D, Bagley AF, Na YJ, Birrer MS, Bhatia SN, Belcher AM*. Deep, noninvasive imaging and surgical guidance of submillimeter tumors using targeted M13-stabilized single-walled carbon nanotubes. Proceedings of the National Academy of Science, 111: 13948-13953, 2014.
5. Bardhan NM, Ghosh D, Belcher AM*. Carbon nanotubes as in vivo bacterial probes. Nature Communications, 5: 4918, 2014.
4. Bardhan NM, Ghosh D, Belcher AM*. M13 virus based detection of bacterial infections in living hosts. Journal of Photonics, 7: 617-623, 2014.
3. Ghosh D, Kohli AG, Moser F, Endy D, Belcher AM*. Refactored M13 bacteriophage as a platform for tumor cell imaging and drug delivery. ACS Synthetic Biology, 1: 576-582, 2012.
2. Ghosh D, Lee Y. Thomas S, Kohli AG, Yun DS, Belcher AM, Kelly KA*. M13-templated magnetic nanoparticles for targeted in vivo imaging of prostate cancer. Nature Nanotechnology, 7: 677-682, 2012.
1. Yi H, Ghosh D (joint first author), Ham MH, Qi J, Yun DS, Kim, WJ, Strano MS, Belcher AM*. M13 phage-functionalized single-walled carbon nanotubes as nanoprobes for second near-infrared window fluorescent imaging of targeted tumors. Nano Letters, 12: 1176-83, 2012.