- Bruce Kellison
- Noël Busch-Armendariz
- Matt Kammer-Kerwick
- Caitlin Sulley
- Victoria “Torie” Camp
- Deirdre Rabideau
- Stepha Dragoon
- Susan Sookram
- Melanie Susswein
- Resources for Texas Sexual Assault Survivors: Inventory and Survey Findings on Services, Gaps, and Accessibility (2020)
The supplemental tables in Appendix F offer a more nuanced view of the data collected on service provision, referrals, and availability, including percentages as well as raw numbers on:
- Categories of services in which at least one service was provided by each provider type (baseline availability).
- The degree to which at least one service in a service category was rated by providers as “completely” meeting survivor needs, shown in percentage form by provider type.
- The degree to which participants report that at least one service in a service category has been available at normal levels during the COVID-19 pandemic, by provider type.
- The degree to which participants report providing a service (baseline availability) for each service category, by region.
- Services that were provided directly, by referral, or not at all, by region.
- Complete respondent ratings of the degree to which needs for specific services have been met, by region.
- Complete respondent ratings of the degree to which specific services were available during the COVID-19 pandemic, by region.