IDVSA is committed to the well-being of all survivors. Although we do not offer direct services, there are many resources available on campus, in the Austin area, and nationally. Some services, assistance programs, and hotlines are listed on this page.
If you or someone you know needs help,
please contact the following resources.
UT Austin Campus Resources
- UT Counseling and Mental Health Center 512.471.3515
- Title IX Office – UT Austin 512.471.0419
- Behavior Concerns Advice Line (BCAL) 512.232.5050
- The SAFE Alliance Call: 512.267.SAFE (7233) | Text: 737.888.7233
- City of Austin victim assistance resources 512.472.HELP(4357)