American Bar Foundation Summer Research Diversity Fellowship

The application for the ABF Fellowship will go live on November 15th, 2013. Here is the link to the website: http://bit.ly/fUzZfs

This is a basic summary of the fellowship:

The American Bar Foundation sponsors a program of summer research fellowships to interest undergraduate students from diverse backgrounds in pursuing graduate study in the social sciences. The summer program is designed to introduce students to the rewards and demands of a research-oriented career in the field of law and social science.

LAHer Ayesha Akbar received this fellowship in SUmmer 2013. She says: “It’s a really awesome fellowship and the networking opportunities are fantastic. During my summer, I got to conduct research (in Arabic!), meet with lawyers working in a number of fields (public interest, corporate, professorship, an attorney general!), work and interact with educators from all over the country, and live in beautiful Chicago for the summer. It’s a fantastic experience and I encourage all eligible Sophomores and Juniors to apply. Anyone interested should feel free to reach out to me for more information or questions — I’m happy to answer questions or give tips on the application process! ”

Please ask Linda or Stacey is you need help contacting Ayesha.