U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), chairman of the Subcommittee on Space, Science, and Competitiveness, will convene the rescheduled hearing titled “Reopening the American Frontier: Promoting Partnerships Between Commercial Space and the U.S. Government to Advance Exploration and Settlement” at 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, July 13, 2017. The subcommittee will examine partnerships between the U.S. government and commercial space industry to advance space exploration.
• Mr. Robert Cabana, Director, NASA Kennedy Space Center
• Mr. Tim Ellis, Co-Founder and CEO, Relativity
• Mr. Tim Hughes, Senior Vice President, Global Business and Government Affairs, SpaceX
• Dr. Moriba K. Jah, Associate Professor, Aerospace Engineering and Engineering Mechanics, Cockell School of Engineering, The University of Texas at Austin
• Mr. Jeffrey Manber, CEO, Nanoracks