UBS has been updated to WordPress 4.9.5
UBS Stewards have removed the My Custom CSS plugin from availability in favor of the newly introduced Aditional CSS functionality offered as part of WordPress Core.
From WordPress.org: https://codex.wordpress.org/CSS#Custom_CSS_in_WordPress
If you have been using the My Custom CSS Plugin to input your own CSS, these changes have been retained and moved into Customize > Additional CSS. From this interface, you can continue to input your cust CSS stylings with the added benefit of real-time preview capability offered in the Customize menu.
UBS has been updated to WordPress 4.9.4.
UBS stewards have included the WordPress.org TwentySeventeen theme to the list of default available themes for all sites.
UBS has been updated from WordPress 4.8.3 to 4.9.2. This update includes security/maintenance updates, and customizer workflow improvements. More information can be found below.
- 4.9 (Tipton) – https://wordpress.org/news/2017/11/tipton/
- 4.9.1 – https://wordpress.org/news/2017/11/wordpress-4-9-1-security-and-maintenance-release/
- 4.9.2 – https://wordpress.org/news/2018/01/wordpress-4-9-2-security-and-maintenance-release/
UBS stewards have updated the font for the UT WordPress theme to reflect current UT Brand Guidelines.
Update WordPress to 4.8.3
- Update Genesis Framework -> 2.5.3
- Updated service to WordPress 4.8.2
You can now add your Parent College/School Link in the top left-hand corner of the University Brand Bar. Visit our example site to see how this looks.
- Activate the University Brand Bar plugin from your site Dashboard
- Go to Settings > University Brand Bar
- Parent College/School Name: Enter your Parent College/School name as you want it to appear
- URL for Parent College/School: Enter the URL of your Parent College/School
The University Brand Bar can be used with any theme supported on UBS.
Please note: Since this plugin was customized for the UT Responsive Theme, you may need to make some minor adjustments in your site’s Additional CSS settings to ensure best viewing.