UBS has been updated to WordPress 4.9.8. See the link below for more information about this maintenance release.
UBS has been updated to WordPress 4.9.7. See the link below for more information about this privacy and maintenance release.
The Google Analytics for WordPress plugin has changed ownership from Yoast to MonsterInsights and UBS stewards will be updating to the current iteration on August 9th, 2018. This change will require that users re-authenticate with Google Analytics in order to continue tracking analytics data on your UBS site.
The updated version of this plugin has been made available in the QUAL environment (https://qual.sites.utexas.edu) for testing.
Instructions to re-authenticate
- Log in to your site dashboard
- Open the left hand menu item, “insights” (formerly called “analytics”)
- Follow the instructions to re-authenticate with Google Analytics
UBS has been updated to WordPress 4.9.6. See the link below for more information about this privacy and maintenance release.
UBS has been updated to WordPress 4.9.5
UBS has been updated to WordPress 4.9.4.
UBS stewards have included the WordPress.org TwentySeventeen theme to the list of default available themes for all sites.
You can now add your Parent College/School Link in the top left-hand corner of the University Brand Bar. Visit our example site to see how this looks.
- Activate the University Brand Bar plugin from your site Dashboard
- Go to Settings > University Brand Bar
- Parent College/School Name: Enter your Parent College/School name as you want it to appear
- URL for Parent College/School: Enter the URL of your Parent College/School
The University Brand Bar can be used with any theme supported on UBS.
Please note: Since this plugin was customized for the UT Responsive Theme, you may need to make some minor adjustments in your site’s Additional CSS settings to ensure best viewing.
- Removed The Events Calendar plugin code from service
- Addressed issue while uploading certain files through media manager
- Updated UT Branding Bar ( now University Brand Bar )
- Mass deactivate The Events Calendar Plugin
- Update Domain Mapping Plugin