Hello! Welcome to the new SDCT Student Portal. This site is currently under construction and more information is forthcoming. Here’s what you can find:
Academic Advising Information
If you are an undergraduate student and need assistance, please contact your Academic Advisor. They will be able to assist with any inquiries about your coursework and/or your academic standing. Graduate students should contact the Graduate School.
Reasons to contact your advisor:
- General Enrollment Questions
- Pass/fail status change for a class
- Late adds or other registration appeals
- Credit verifications from outside institutions
- Degree modification petitions
- Questions about general University policy and procedure
- Referrals to other campus offices
Industry Relations Resources
Some Industry Relations content that was previously public has now been moved behind EID login:
- Jobs & Internships Board
- You can now search and sort our curated Jobs & Internships Board!
- Career Resources
Submit Your Work
Do you have a project that you think should be shared on SDCT platforms? Use this form to submit your work for consideration. Promotion opportunities include the Our Work page and/or social media.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Michaela Newman.