The Fine Arts Office of Student Affairs
The Fine Arts Office of Student Affairs supports the entire college’s undergraduate community. Below is a general overview of how to get in touch with our Student Affairs team.
If you are a Fine Arts undergraduate student and need assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Email is our office’s official mode of communication and how we will be conducting all university procedures. Any inquiries about your coursework and your academic standing should be directed to your departmental advisor.
Reasons to contact our office:
- General Enrollment Questions
- Pass/fail status change for a class
- Late adds or other registration appeals
- Credit verifications from outside institutions
- Degree modification petitions
- Advising on general University policy and procedure
- Referrals to other campus offices
How to reach us:
Our primary mode of communication is email. Please email email@example.com.
- We will be attending email Monday through Friday, from 8am-5pm.
You can also call us at (512) 471-5011.
- We will be available via phone Monday – Friday 8am-5pm.
Please note that our office is closed weekends and UT holidays. Non-CoFA undergraduate students should contact their home College’s advising office. CoFA graduate students should contact the Graduate School.
Finally, we also stand in solidarity with our black students and students of color and believe that their creative work will be seen and heard and will make a difference. We would like to direct you to the Fine Arts Diversity Council’s statement and their list of resources to give you the College’s perspective on these matters. Though we live in a time of uncertainty, what is certain is our ability to connect as creative people within a creative community.
-Fine Arts Student Affairs Staff