The Fine Arts Office of Student Affairs
The Fine Arts Office of Student Affairs supports the entire college’s undergraduate community. Below is a general overview of how to get in touch with our Student Affairs team.
If you are a Fine Arts undergraduate student and need assistance, please contact us at email@example.com. Email is our office’s official mode of communication and how we will be conducting all university procedures. Any inquiries about your coursework and your academic standing should be directed to your departmental advisor.
Reasons to contact our office:
- General Enrollment Questions
- Pass/fail status change for a class
- Late adds or other registration appeals
- Credit verifications from outside institutions
- Degree modification petitions
- Advising on general University policy and procedure
- Referrals to other campus offices
How to reach us:
Our primary mode of communication is email. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will be attending email Monday through Friday, from 8am-5pm.
You can also call us at (512) 471-5011.
- We will be available via phone Monday – Friday 8am-5pm.
Please note that our office is closed weekends and UT holidays. Non-CoFA undergraduate students should contact their home College’s advising office. CoFA graduate students should contact the Graduate School.
-Fine Arts Student Affairs Staff