Register in advance to meet with 150+ national employers from a variety of industries hiring for internship, co-op, and full-time opportunities.
- Wednesday, March 25, 2020, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Register in advance: RSVP for Big 12 Virtual Career Fair
- Explore the employer list of 150+ national participants, including Amazon, Cargill, City Year, Credit Suisse, the FBI, Lowe’s, Target, Texas Health & Human Services Commission, U.S. Department of State, and U.S. Secret Service.
Prepare for the Virtual Fair
- Resumes: Update and improve your resume with the help of a career coach. Contact your college/school career center for virtual resume assistance.
- Interviews: All UT Austin students have free access to Big Interview, an online mock interview platform where you can practice answering career fair questions and get experience for post-fair interviews.