Student Study Room – Student Space Reservation
- Student Space must be reserved 24 hours in advance of appointment.
- Use the link or QR code to reserve a Student Space. Create an Account or Log In – upper right hand corner. Complete the information and click on Student Space.
- Choose a Resource: Mark Attendees, choose date and time, request a room by clicking on “Request This” or click on room box for Resource Details
- Resource Details: Details of Room. Click on “Request this Resource”.
- Enter Details: Complete all necessary fields and click on “Submit”.
- Confirmation: Review information (edit or cancel if needed) and click on “Done.”
- Your request has been submitted. You will receive, via email, a copy of your request. You will receive an additional email when the request has been approved.
If you don’t receive an approval to your request within 24 hours, please contact Deanna Baker at email@example.com or Jeanne Morriss at firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Space Study Room Policy
Purpose & Overview
The LEAP Center Student Space Study rooms are for currently enrolled students to study together and serve as a place for STUDENTS to meet and collaborate. Rooms are not intended for individual study.
At times and when space permits, study rooms may be used by UTSON faculty/staff, but may not be used for:
- Class lecture sessions.
- Office hours.
- Activities that are “for profit” or include collection of monetary donations.
- For additional requests not listed, please contact Deanna Baker at email@example.com
Reservation Rules & Requirements
Reservations can be made a week in advance using the online reservation system. All room reservations must be made through the online system at https://son.resourcescheduler.net/webrequest
Groups are allowed a maximum total of 2-hour slots per session.
LEAP Center staff are not responsible for technical issues. If you encounter technical issues, please contact LAITS at 512-471-5000. Help cards are available in the room.
Priority is given to groups with reservations. If a group arrives with a prior reservation, then the drop-in user group must relinquish the room.
If you need to cancel your reservation, please contact Deanna Baker firstname.lastname@example.org
Each room has a whiteboard. Only designated dry-erase markers and erasers should be used.
Room NUR 3.160 has a flat-screen TV/monitor and cables to attach laptops and NUR 3.162 & NUR 3.164 have flat-screen TV/monitor and AirMedia connection.
3.168 – LEAP Computer Testing Center is available upon request.
If the room is missing dry erase markers, or any other equipment, please alert LEAP Center staff.
Room Etiquette & Conduct
- Closed drinks and dry snacks are allowed. These rooms are not intended as lunch or sleep areas.
- Groups are responsible for the condition of the room. Please clean up after yourselves and leave the room ready for the next group. Push chairs in and erase notes on whiteboard.
- Please immediately notify LEAP Center staff of any problems in the room, (cleanliness, condition of equipment, missing/dried-up markers, etc.).
- While the group study rooms are designed for group use, they are not soundproof. Please be mindful of other users and maintain reasonable noise levels. Doors to group study rooms are to remain unlocked. To minimize noise from leaving the room, the door should be closed when the room is occupied.
- Please be decent to one another and share these rooms in a spirit of cooperation. If a group is assigned a room and there is someone in it, please contact LEAP Center staff in room NUR 3.168 for assistance.
- Occupants of group study rooms may be asked to leave for inappropriate behavior or for failure to follow the guidelines. Failure to follow the room policies may result in the loss of group study room privileges.