Advent Health Nurse Residency Program
Creating a Future Greater As a Whole
Our Nurse Residency Program is designed to help recent nursing graduates make a smooth transition into their first RN role.
The Nurse Residency Program is committed to providing you with the education and skills you need to succeed.
What You’ll Experience
- Initial training period of 9-22 weeks depending on the clinical area.
- Monthly workshops throughout your first year to support your professional development and career planning.
- Workshops will include lectures, discussions, various group activities, guest speakers, simulation and role play, and debriefings.
- Less than one year of nursing experience RN licensure
- Graduated from an accredited nursing program
- RN license in-hand by designated start date
Nurse Residency Programs
Click any of the areas below to apply.