Family Medicine Nursing – Registered Nurse Job with Texas State Office of Rural Health in Austin, TX
The Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA) State Office of Rural Health (SORH) can link you to RN opportunities in rural Texas. We have a range of openings available in rural Texas hospitals for multiple specialties. Rural health student loan repayment programs exist through the State of Texas and the Federal government. The communities of rural Texas offer an easy-going lifestyle with reasonable growth. You will have access to main highways that can get you to El Paso, Houston, Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio any time you wish to whisk away to the city for shopping, dining, and the arts.
As they say, everything is bigger in Texas. Expect a big welcome and big opportunities to learn, grow, advance, and develop your professional skills. Working in Texas rural communities will give you the exposure to build relationships with patients, get exposure to a wide variety of social determinants of health, and a chance to have a genuine impact on patient outcomes. Your experience working in rural Texas hospitals can prepare you for a lifelong career of making a big difference for people of all walks of life.
Student Loan Repayment Programs:
- TDA Rural Communities Healthcare Investment Program (RCHIP) (applicable to counties of 50,000 or less)
- Nurse Corps Loan Repayment Program
- U.S. Department of Education Public Service Student Loan Program
*Please note, all listed loan repayment assistance programs are subject to change and eligibility requirements vary.
Current list of hospitals with RN Vacancies
- CHRISTUS Spohn Beeville Hospital – Beeville, TX
- RN – 2 ICU
- RN – 6 Med/Surg
- Chambers County Hospital District #1 – Anahuac, TX
- RN – Med Surg and ER
- Clay County Memorial Hospital – Henrietta, TX
- Crane Memorial Hospital – Crane, TX
- RN – Med Surg & ER – 1 year of experience required
- Irann General Hospital – Iraan, TX – Iraan General Hospital has a full-time RN position available. Excellent benefit package: employee health, dental, vision, and life insurance with optional dependent coverage, TCDRS retirement plan with personal and sick time. Excellent benefit package: employee health, dental, vision, and life insurance with optional dependent coverage, TCDRS retirement plan with personal and sick time.This position is for an RN that thrives in a slower paced environment. This is a Low Volume ER.Qualifications:
– Floor and ER experience preferred
– TNCC, ACLS and PALS preferred
- Limestone Medical Center – Groesbeck, TX- Limestone Medical Center is seeking Quality Improvement/ Infection Preventionist RN and general RNs to become part of our innovative health care team. Applicant must be a team player and have a strong work ethic. We offer a competitive benefit package that is available after ninety days of employment including paid vacation, health insurance, and more!
- RN – QI/Infection Control (2 years’ experience)
- RNs – Med Surg/ ER
- Martin County Hospital – Stanton, TX
- RN – Hospital Med/Surg
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital – Nacogdoches, TX
- RN – Acute Care Hospital (Inpatient)
- RN – ER
- RN – ICU
- Inpatient Rehab
- 34 Openings total openings, 1 year experience is required.
- Nacona General Hospital – Nacona, TX
- Palestine Regional Medical Center – Palestine, TX.
- RN (40 vacancies)
- Rice Medical Center – Eagle Lake, TX
- Hiring one RN for Day shift and three RNs for Night shift.
- Riceland Medical Center – Winnie, TX
- RN – Quality Assurance
- Seymour Hospital – Seymour, TX
- Titus Regional Medical Center – Mount Pleasant, TX
- RN – BHU
- RN – ICU
- RN – MED SURG
- RN – ED
- RN – L&D
- RN – NICU
- RN – ORTHO REHAB
- Woodland Heights Medical Center – Lufkin, TX