Listening to you, caring for you
From the moment you walk through our doors, you’ll hear the sounds of hope, health and strength, because we’re more than just hospitals, ERs and clinics. Ascension care teams start by understanding you, your health and your life to deliver care that’s right for you. The compassionate, personalized care you’ve come to expect is close to home and connected to a national network of care and the expertise of a wide range of doctors and specialists. So, you’ll be connected to all the care you need for you and your family.
- Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. Responsibilities:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient’s discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
Complexity of Work:
- Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment
Minimum Qualifications Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Texas Board of Nursing.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required OR a bachelors level degree not in nursing, an active RN License, and enrolled in an Alternate Entry Masters of Science in Nursing Program with a minimum of 1 year in the program completed.
• None required
If you have any questions, please reach out to Elmore Cole, firstname.lastname@example.org.