Registered Nurse (New Grad) – Acute Inpatient Unit
Talento has partnered with a multibillion-dollar global organization who operates 182 hospitals across 20 states within the United States and the United Kingdom.
Summary: Our client needs a Registered Nurse (New Grad) – Acute Inpatient Unit, a blended shift of days and nights based on the needs of the facility, consisting of 3 12 hour shifts.
- Assess patient condition during admission and during each shift as scheduled, identifying, and reporting any changes in patient status.
- Perform procedures, monitoring, or other functions as ordered by the medical provider(s).
- Document the administration of care in the patient medical record in a timely and thorough manner.
- Perform the administration of prescribed medications.
- Monitor patient for therapeutic response.
- Notify provider and intervene as appropriate in the event of an unintended response to medication.
- Perform exceptional care by responding promptly to patient requests. Strive to anticipate patient needs and resolve them proactively.
- Teach patients, families and caregivers about patient medical condition, patient status, treatment plan, medications and possible side effects, and follow-up measures.
- Translates complex medical terminology to ensure complete understanding.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) obtained within 30 days of employment.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) obtained within 1 year of employment.
- Other Certifications maybe required during employment.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Registered Nurse License or Graduate Nurse in the State (able to start in TX with another state license or compact but they need to get a TX license within 4 weeks of them bring hired)
No previous experience needed. Some travel maybe needed for training. Will Consider Candidates that have less than 6 months of acute care experience as an RN. Will accept any international candidates that have experience in their country but not in the US yet. If they have a US license, they can accept them and train them.
If you have a candidate that just graduated and does not have their NCLEX but is scheduled to have it later, we can still submit them. As long as they had graduated, we can move forward with them. Pay Rate Range: ($33.50 and up) * to be considered for a higher rate, candidates need to have prior experience as an LVN, RN (LTAC, HOME HEALTH, ETC) if the candidate does not have acute care experience. Sign on: Up to $10k (Paid within 30 days of the start date, 1st or second paycheck) Relocation: Up to $5k (Paid within 30 days of the start date, 1st or second paycheck) Shift Differentials: $4 for Nights and $2 for Weekends
You can contact Talento directly: Kathy Salce, email@example.com.
Talento Human Capital Management is an equal opportunity employer people are at the center of what we do! Our organization continues to thrive through our ongoing commitment to building an inclusive and diverse workforce from different backgrounds and perspectives. People + Passion + Perseverance = Progress.
About Talento: Talento Human Capital Management provides talent and organizational solutions enabling businesses to evolve beyond tactical human resources management. Our footprint spans across the US Latin America and Asia.