University Health Services is hosting a special flu shot clinic for UT School of Nursing & Dell Medical School students, faculty and staff next Thursday, September 28th from 11 am – 2pm at the School of Nursing in the Faculty Staff Lounge 2.104F, 1710 Red River St. The flu shot is available at no cost for those with UHS in-network insurance and is $10 for individuals without insurance or with insurance that is out-of-network for UHS.
Appointments: Both walk-ups and scheduled appointments are available, with appointments being preferred for your convenience. You can book your appointment within the MyUHS portal. To book, follow these steps:
1. Log into the MyUHS portal.
2. Click on Check-In or Schedule an Appointment
3. Click on Schedule an Appointment
4. Click on Flu vaccine
5. Click on I am age 18 or older – if you are a minor, you cannot web book your appointment until you have completed a valid Consent of Treatment for Minors form.
6. Make sure you have uploaded your insurance information. If you do not have insurance or if you have insurance that is not accepted by UHS, a charge of $10 will be posted to your ‘What I Owe’ within the portal.
7. Click on I want to proceed with booking my flu shot appointment
8. Click on I am a nursing or Dell Medical student or staff and want to book in restricted flu shot clinic.
This special clinic is just the beginning of the flu vaccination efforts for this year. The customary 2023 flu shot clinics will run from October 4 to October 27 in the Student Services Building and Gregory Gym. For more information, please visit healthyhorns.utexas.edu/flushots.
Please mark your calendars for the special flu shot clinic on September 28, and we encourage you to spread the word to your colleagues. We look forward to seeing you there and working together to ensure a healthier semester for all.
firstname.lastname@example.org). Thank you for all you do!If you have any questions or need further information, reach out to Alexsis Torres (