The University of Texas at Austin School of Nursing is excited to host a virtual 5-day precision health methodology boot camp designed to present state-of-the-art precision health research intervention methodology and strategies that incorporate individual information to construct precise health interventions in managing multiple chronic conditions (MCC).
You will hear from UT Austin faculty and experts in the field of genetics & genomics, consumer digital health, big data science, intelligent sensors and wearables, and artificial intelligence and machine learning. In addition, we will discuss innovative design methodology to construct and evaluate precision interventions.
23 Top Nurse Scientist Speakers, 22 Sessions on Precision Health Methodology
August 16, 2021 – August 20, 2021
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM (Daily) CT Via Zoom
PLEASE READ: After you register for this event, you will receive a confirmation email from T32@nursing.utexas.edu.
We encourage you to check your “spam,” “junk,” and “deleted” folders, as the confirmation email may not be recognized by your email domain. You will need the confirmation code to log back into the registration page. If it’s in your junk/deleted folder, please “Mark it as not junk” and add the T32@nursing.utexas.edu email address to your contact list to ensure you receive all future emails related to this event in your inbox.
Sessions will focus on Precision Health Methodology such as:
- State of science in self-management and dissemination science
- State of science with self-management issues with different clinical populations or focus on interventions
- Introduction to R Programing Language (Practice and Review)
This activity has been submitted to University of Texas at Austin School of Nursing for approval to award contact hours. University of Texas at Austin School of Nursing is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. If approved, this activity will provide up to 27 CNE.
- Precision Health Method I – Genetics and Genomic Data Measurement Issues of New Biomarkers (Fundamentals and Real-Life Science)
- Precision Health Method II – Digital Health (Consumer Centered)
- Precision Health Method III – Big Data and Data Science (System Oriented)
- Construction and Evaluation of Effective Precision Intervention