Week 2 in Review

After getting more comfortable with riding the metro and making my way to IES and back home, it seemed quite a bit easier to explore Milan without worrying about getting lost. In fact, I hoped to get at least a little lost so that I could get to know a new part of the city. During one of these adventures discovering Milan, we found a restaurant and bar called Chinese Box.

The day trip to Lake Como was one of the most beautiful starts to a week I could imagine. Climbing to the top of the War Memorial was exhausting, but well worth the exertion. The view of the lake and the surrounding area was amazing and the memorial itself was a beautiful way to honor those lost in the war.

The other personal highlight of the week involved the visit to the Alpha Romeo museum. Even though I do not have any particular interest in cars, the exhibit was quite interest to see. The transition in technology and style throughout the lifetime of the company involved so much more change than I previously though in such little time.