How to Enroll
Prior to enrolling in an internship course, students must:
- Secure an internship in the arts. Students who have not secured an internship will not be permitted to enroll.
- Before applying, contact your academic advisor to determine if course enrollment is appropriate for your degree program. plan. If your internship meets requirements, follow the instructions below to gain course registration access.
- Fill out the enrollment request form that corresponds with the semester you intend to take the internship course. Please note that you must complete the course and your internship simultaneously (i.e. if you have a summer internship, you must take the summer course).
- An electronic contract will be sent to you and your supervisor to fill out and sign. After all signatures are received and the contract is approved, you will be manually enrolled into the internship course.
Fine Arts Internship Course Enrollment Request Form
- Students will not be permitted to add the class after the 12th class day (4th class day in the summer).
- We encourage fill out the enrollment request form as soon as you have secured your internship to ensure your internship is approved before the registration deadline.