View UT Austin’s 21-22 academic calendar for a complete listing of all important University dates and deadlines! College of Fine Arts undergraduate students can initiate processes by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org with your particular request and EID.
- Last day you can add a course on your own online. After the deadline, you must go to the department offering the course to request to be added. Please begin your request by asking the course’s instructor.
September 10th – 12th Class Day
- Twelfth class day, last day to add a course (done in the department offering the course) without needing to appeal to the Registrar’s Office.
- Last day you can drop a course on your own. You do this online. After this deadline, you must initiate a Q-Drop via email@example.com.
- Official enrollment count is taken.
- Last day to drop a course for a possible refund.
- Last day an undergraduate may withdraw via firstname.lastname@example.org for a possible refund.
October 28th – Mid-semester Deadline
- Last day to DROP a class except for urgent and substantiated, nonacademic reasons via email@example.com.
- Last day to withdraw from the spring 2021 semester via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Last day a student may change registration to or from a normal pass/fail or credit/no credit basis.
- Last day to apply for an undergraduate degree via email@example.com. You must apply to graduate by this date if you wish to receive your degree in May.
December 6th – Last Class Day
- Last day an undergraduate student may register in absentia (if you are NOT currently enrolled and now want to apply to graduate).
- Official graduation date.