View the Summer 2020 academic calendar for a complete listing of all important University dates and deadlines! Most processes can be initiated by contacting email@example.com with your request and EID. You can also preview the Long Session 2020-2021 calendar here.
- Last day you can add a course on your own online. After the deadline, you must go to the department offering the course to request to be added. Please begin your request by asking the course’s instructor.
- Fourth class day, last day to add a course (done in the department offering the course) without needing to appeal to the Registrar’s Office.
- Last day you can drop a course on your own. You do this online. After the deadline, you must initiate a Q-Drop via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Official enrollment count is taken.
- Last day to drop a course for a possible refund
- Last day to apply for an undergraduate degree via email@example.com. You must apply to graduate by this date if you wish to receive your degree in August.
- Last class day.
- Last day to drop a course via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Last day an undergraduate student may register In Absentia (if you are NOT currently enrolled and now want to apply to graduate).
- Official graduation date.