- CCF’s Joshua Coleman on the Complicated Realities of Parental EstrangementRead his thoughts in his new essay for Aeon, “Modern culture blames parents for forces beyond their control“
- Men and Depression, Joshua Coleman Comments for the WSJCCF Board member, Joshua Coleman, was cited in an article for the Wall Street Journal exploring gender differences in the experience of depression: In Men, Depression is Different, by Elizabeth Bernstein.
- Interpersonal Violence and the Great Crime DropInterpersonal Violence and the Great Crime Drop A briefing paper prepared for the Council on Contemporary Families Online Symposium on Intimate Partner Violence by Samuel Walker, School of Criminology and Criminal Justice, University of Nebraska … Read more
- The Trouble with Averages: The Impact of Major Life Events and Acute Stress May Not Be What You ThinkDownload Full Report as a PDF Download Full Report as a Word Document All those advice books that tell you what to expect when you get married or divorced, lose a spouse, or experience a … Read more
- Keeping Your Partner (and Yourself) Healthy During the HolidaysDecember 19, 2009 By Deborah Carr, Ph.D. Associate Professor of Sociology Rutgers University Kristen W. Springer, Ph.D. Assistant Professor of Sociology Rutgers University Download Full Report as a PDF Download Full Report as a Word … Read more