Factor Health tests and builds programs at scale that deliver health outside traditional clinical institutions with outcomes worth paying for. Our core competencies include opportunity assessment for conditions that could be meaningfully impacted outside the clinic, science where it’s needed to validate that results can be achieved of the scale and quality necessary to merit investment, program design informed by behavioral science and powered by new kinds of workforce and technologies, and business models that tie implementation, impact and financing for scale. We’re energized by the goal of delivering nothing less than what any one of us would want in real life.
How We Work With Payers & Strategic Partners | What’s Important To Us
How We Work with Payers & Strategic Partners
1. If mental health and/or food-impacted chronic conditions such as diabetes, early stage kidney disease or maternal health are of interest, review our portfolio to get a sense of our expertise. We can provide you our current assessment of what’s achievable, for whom, by how much, and over what time period. Get in Touch.
2. We are also seeking strategic partners that share our interest in advancing our understanding of and ability to implement non-medical solutions that deliver clinically-relevant results. Partners may have large-scale platforms that could be leveraged or want to invest in specific areas to advance the understanding of what’s achievable. Get in Touch.
What’s Important to Us
- We begin outside of health care, addressing conditions that can be actively managed with primarily non-clinical programs, in time frames of less than 2 years. The programs refer people back to health care as necessary, flipping the script.
- We believe that those providing services to better address people’s health needs where they live, work, eat and play should be paid for the value they generate.
- We see that social service organizations provide great value in delivering health outside health care but require investment in design and partnerships. We partner when possible, advocate for their funding, and directly build and serve as well.
- We work with health care payers from the start to build relevant business cases and address payment mechanisms.
- We start with programs designed to serve the needs of those that most require real-life health, often the under and uninsured. But we envision health for everyone and explore opportunities to innovate where they arise, believing that early action and impact will build on itself to help us reach the most people, faster.