Supporting maternal and fetal health through flexible resources to purchase food & nutritional support.
- Program: Nurture/Nutrir
- Population: At-risk pregnant women on Medicaid
- Partners: Driscoll Health Plan
- Location: The Rio Grande Valley, TX
- Question: Can flexible resources to purchase food & nutritional education & support help improve maternal & infant outcomes?
- Components: Flexible resources to purchase groceries & nutritional consults
- Outcomes: Maternal & infant health outcomes from claims data
- Time Period (first results): 6 – 7 months
- Results: Quasi-experimental