Innovation at the Nexus of Food-Energy-Water Systems
INFEWS Scholar Program
A National Science Foundation Research Traineeship Program
Preparing the next generation of leaders to create transformational solutions for water-stressed agricultural lands.
- Disruptive technology for resource recovery from energy and water for agricultural practices.
- Decision support models for new energy and water resources in agriculture.
- Global assessment of policy and technology diffusion.
The INFEWS Scholar Program trains students for varied career options in academia, laboratory research, consulting, government, entrepreneurship, or non-profits.
We are attracting highly motivated and engaged students from all STEM disciplines, all backgrounds and all life experiences.
Graduate standing required as well as participating advisor in any of the following UT Austin schools:
- Cockrell School of Engineering
- Jackson School of Geosciences
- LBJ School of Public Affairs
Two-year fellowships are available to qualifying students.