Participating Schools at UT Austin:
- Cockrell School of Engineering
- LBJ School of Public Affairs
- Jackson School of Geosciences
We have a partnership with Prairie View A&M University, a premier historically black university with a long history of academic and research excellence. The university has many impactful programs that address some of the most significant challenges facing the world today and will provide agricultural training to our students.
- AgriLife Extension Services
- Carollo Engineers
- GSI Environmental Inc.
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- Texas Department of Agriculture
- Texas Water Development Board
Our professional partners have agreed to host student interns and/or help engage students in civic activities.
Interested in becoming a Professional Partner?
We are continually building our list of partners and look forward to identifying organizations that can help our INFEWS Scholars shape their career goals.
Please contact Laura Klopfenstein if you would like to learn more.
The University of Texas at Austin is the Lead, and all INFEWS Scholars will be UT Austin students.