Mechanics and Materials of Bio-Integrated Electronics
Elastic wetting: Substrate-Highly Sensitive Capacitive Pressure Sensors over a Wide Pressure Range Enabled by the Hybrid Responses of a Highly Porous Nanocomposite. Kyoung-Ho Ha, Weiyi Zhang, Hongwoo Jang, Seungmin Kang, Liu Wang, Philip Tan, Hochul Hwang, Nanshu Lu*. Advanced Materials, 2103320 (2021)
Wearable and Implantable Soft Bioelectronics: Device Designs and Material Strategies. Sung-Hyuk Sunwoo, Kyoung-Ho Ha, Sangkyu Lee, Nanshu Lu* and Dae-Hyeong Kim*. Annual Review of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, 12:1, 359-391 (2021)
• We all would like to join together in celebration to recognize the significant achievement of Heeyong passing his ASE written qualifying exam!
• Excellent job for Sarnab and Hyonyoung on receiving the CSE Fellowship!
• Big congratulations to Yifan and Zhengjie on being awarded the CSE Fellowship!
• Our incredible undergraduate Chase and his senior design team has earned first place at the Capstone Design Team Competition! Congratulations and we are so happy to see the fruits of your efforts shine brightly!
• Our remarkable undergraduate Shreya has earned first place at the BME GURU Research Symposium! Congratulations and we are so proud of you!
• Our fantastic colleague Kyoung-ho has defended his dissertation gracefully and is now Dr. Ha! Congratulations and we can't wait to see what your future holds!
• Our wonderful colleague Hongwoo has elegantly defended his dissertation and is now Dr. Jang! Congratulations and we wish you well on your next adventure!
Phone: (512) 471-4208
Office: EER 7.614B
© Lu Research Group 2021
Department of Aerospace Engineering and Engineering Mechanics
Cockrell School of Engineering