Elastic wetting: Substrate-Highly Sensitive Capacitive Pressure Sensors over a Wide Pressure Range Enabled by the Hybrid Responses of a Highly Porous Nanocomposite. Kyoung-Ho Ha, Weiyi Zhang, Hongwoo Jang, Seungmin Kang, Liu Wang, Philip Tan, Hochul Hwang, Nanshu Lu*. Advanced Materials, 2103320 (2021)
Wearable and Implantable Soft Bioelectronics: Device Designs and Material Strategies. Sung-Hyuk Sunwoo, Kyoung-Ho Ha, Sangkyu Lee, Nanshu Lu* and Dae-Hyeong Kim*. Annual Review of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, 12:1, 359-391 (2021)
- Kyoungho is granted the Warren A. and Alice L. Meyer Endowed Scholarship in Engineering. Great job Kyoungho!
• Yifan is selected for the Warren A. and Alice L. Meyer Endowed Scholarship in Engineering. Congrats to Yifan!
• Jonathan was awarded the Cockrell School of Engineering (CSE) Multiyear Fellowship (either Thrust 2000, Virginia and Ernest Cockrell, Jr., Engineering Doctoral or MCD). Congratulations to Jonathan!
• Philip received the CSE fellowship (Virginia and Earnest Cockrell, Jr. Fellowship). Well done Philip!
• Xiangxing was bestowed the George J. Heuer, Jr. Ph.D. Endowed Graduate Fellowship. Way to go Xiangxing!
• Heeyong was granted the Virginia and Ernest Cockrell, Jr. Fellowship. Great work Heeyong!
• Danny earns the Provost's Postdoctoral Fellowship, University of Pennsylvania