Postdoc opening in wearable electronics:
The Lu Research Group at the University of Texas at Austin (https://sites.utexas.edu/nanshulu/) conducts research at the convergence of mechanics, materials, electronics, manufacture, and human validation of ultrathin, ultrasoft, and multifunctional wearable electronics. We are very proud of our I³ group culture – innovative, interdisciplinary, and inclusive.
We are looking for a postdoc to:
- Lead projects on wireless e-tattoo sensor networks including circuit design, device fabrication, and signal processing;
- Recruit human subjects, perform physiological tests, and analyze the data;
- Write and publish research on reputable journals and conferences;
- Present research findings in IEEE, MRS and related conferences;
- Assist the PI with mentoring graduate and undergraduate students;
- Assist the PI with communication and collaboration with physiological and clinical collaborators;
- Assist the PI with lab management;
- Assist the PI with writing and presenting progress reports to funding agencies;
- Assist the PI with grant proposal writing.
Our requirements are:
- A Ph.D. in electrical engineering or related areas specialized in wearable electronics with expertise in two or more of the following areas: embedded systems, circuit design, flexible electronics, signal processing and data analytics;
- Knowledge in physiology and kinesiology is a plus;
- Strong publication record;
- Strong written and communication skills;
- Self-motivated, creative, collaborative, resourceful, accountable, coachable;
- Targeting a faculty job after postdoc;
- US citizenship or permanent residency preferred but not required.
Please send full CV and 2 representative papers to Prof. Nanshu Lu (email@example.com).