The University of Texas at Austin College of Pharmacy will be hosting the 71st Pharmacy Practice Seminar on September 22-24, 2023. Over 400 pharmacists from all around Texas and the region will gather to learn and discuss the most current information on treating patients with live in-person programming, live broadcast and on-demand sessions.
Exhibitors can register for tables at the live event and/or virtual tables, placed in the Learning Management System (LMS).
Become an Exhibitor
Over 150 healthcare professionals from all over Texas and the surrounding region will gather to learn and discuss the most current healthcare information. We invite you to become an in-person or virtual exhibitor or sponsor to help add value to the overall learning experience of our participants.
–In-person + Online Exhibitor — $2500
- One six-foot exhibitor table in the hotel pre-function area located just outside the main classroom.
- Continual interaction with 200 in-person attendees (Friday and Saturday breakfasts, breaks, lunch and Friday reception).
- Special thank you during program announcements.
- Listing as a virtual exhibitor in the LMS system visible to 150 in-person and 300 online registrants. Virtual exhibitor space with a direct link to your website and additional information is conveniently located next to program content links and evaluations.
- One free in-person conference registration.
Virtual Exhibitor — $1500–
- Listing as a virtual exhibitor in the LMS system visible to 150 in-person and 300 online registrants. Virtual exhibitor space includes a direct link to your website and additional information conveniently located next to program content links and evaluations.
- Name and brand recognition on program website, announcements and opening slides.
- One free virtual conference registration.
Please view our Exhibitor Packet for full details on both types of exhibitor registrations.
–How to Sign Up
Notice of Independence from Commercial Interest
The University of Texas at Austin College of Pharmacy adheres to strict guidelines in relation to commercial independence for all Continuing Pharmacy Education programs and events. Exhibitors must comply with ACPE standards on commercial support.
At no time may an exhibitor have any role in the development of the program content or sell or promote any products outside the designated exhibit space or inside the educational space. Exhibitor areas are always set separate from the educational space. Exhibitors are prohibited from bringing any promotional or product materials inside the educational space (room). Exhibitors are prohibited from participating in program planning, content decisions, content development, and content evaluations.
Disclosure of exhibitor/sponsor financial support will be made to learners on the website and before the seminar begins, and company/corporate logos will not be included in such disclosures.
2023 PPS Quick Facts
|Dates|| September 22-24, 2023 in-person in Austin and well as online broadcasts & on-demand
|Target Audience||Pharmacists and pharmacy technicians in community pharmacy|
|Location|| DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin and live online broadcast
|Start Time||Pre-program begins at 5:00 p.m. Friday. Day 1 begins at 7:20 a.m. Saturday.|
|Ending|| 5:00 p.m. each day
|Lunch & Breaks|| Provided for in-person attendees.
|Attendance|| Two ways to attend: in-person in Austin or virtual live online broadcast
All sessions will be recorded for later on-demand viewing
|Lodging|| DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin – see Lodging for hotel information
|Registration Fee||See Registration page|
|Nearest Airport||Austin-Bergstrom International Airport • AUS|
2023 PPS Grant Funding
Educational Grant funding has been provided in part by the following companies
2022 Pharmacy Practice Seminar Support
UT Continuing Pharmacy Education