Interested students must submit an application and be interviewed by a panel of HCMP program interns, coordinators, and directors. In order for a student’s application to be considered, applicants need to have completed several requirements.
1. Info Sessions
- HCMP holds information sessions during the middle of the spring and fall semesters at The University of Texas at Austin. A downloadable copy of the application will be available starting the week of information sessions. Dates and locations of the sessions will be posted.
2. Turn in required documents by 3/13/2024 at 11:59PM
- Application (short answers and essay included)
- Proof of Volunteer Hours
- Letter of Recommendation
- Tentative Schedule of Upcoming Semester
- Vaccination/Immunization Records
3. Interview Round
- Applications are narrows and remaining students are interviewed on themselves, their knowledge of the medical field, and medical ethics