• SAVE THE DATE 2022 PPS •
Save the Date for the 2022 PPS, September 23-25, 2022!
The 2022 PPS will feature over 20 hours of CPE content including your TSBP required credits. The 2022 PPS will be offered In-Person LIVE and via a live feed online broadcasts! You can come to Austin to join us in-person or view the program online! Details to come! We look forward to seeing you all again next fall!
Registration will open in the summer of 2022.
Need credits now? Check out the new PPS-CORE – a summary version of the 2021 event offering the basics of 15 hours CPE content. See information below.
Attended 2021 and need to log in to finish evaluations or complete an on-demand course? See instructions at the bottom of the page.
2021 Pharmacy Practice Seminar CORE (PPS-CORE) is Now Available!
If you missed the 2021 program, but are interested in registering now to see the amazing programming, you can through PPS-CORE! PPS-CORE offers 15 CPE hours of critical basic content from the 2021 event. PPS-CORE features the basic topics of interest to pharmacists and pharmacy technicians! See the link below to register today!
Attended 2021 PPS full program in the fall? See the instructions below to access content. (Note: PPS-CORE is a separate registration)
• Attended 2021 Full Program in September? •
Return and Complete Sessions • How to Access Content
- First, start by logging in to the program system here: https://utpharmacyce.learningexpressce.com/index.cfm?fa=login (This is the same log in you used when you registered)
- Second, look under the “Pending/Private Programs” link to find the 2021 PPS program.
- Third, scroll down to the tabs with the session titles. Click on the tabs to view video content. In the tabs, you will also find links to PDF download copies of the slides.
- Last, complete the online evaluation for CPE credit for any sessions that you complete. The credits will automatically upload to your NABP profile via CPE Monitor.
By very popular demand, the PPS Live Broadcast will provide pharmacists with all TSBP Special Subject CE requirements plus any CE required for special certifications:
- Pain Management (1 hour) REMINDER: Pain Management CE must be earned 1 hour annually
- Texas Pharmacy Law Update (1.25 hours)
- Mental Health (2 hours available)
- Sterile Compounding (4 hours)
- Immunization Update (3 hours)
- Preceptor Education (3 hours)
- IMPORTANT: The deadline for completing the Prescribing and Monitoring Controlled Substances CE requirement (2 CE hours) is August 31, 2021 (before PPS). If you still need to complete these hours, visit the UT CPE Online Course Catalog for various home study courses/modules that meet this requirement.
The University of Texas at Austin College of Pharmacy and the distinguished members of the PPS Planning Committee want to extend a deep and sincere THANK YOU to all pharmacists and healthcare workers who continue to sacrifice so much for all of us. Thank you for attending PPS too! We so appreciate all that you do!